The weekend’s here! Make it a bookish one with these great weekend reads:
1. James Patterson and Bill Clinton’s novel “The President is Missing” for the political junkies who enjoy a bit of drama and suspense. It’s beautifully written too. Grab a copy at: https://amzn.to/2KdZCtL
2. A highly informed look at the Theranos scandal by John Carreyrou: “Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Start Up”. Get your copy at: https://amzn.to/2MP1Ykv
3. A remarkable look at heredity: “She Has Her Mother’s Laugh: The Powers, Perversions, and Potential of Heredity” by Carl Zimmer. Grab a copy at: https://amzn.to/2MOEyeZ
4.“Reinventing Capitalism in the Age of Big Data” by Viktor Mayer-Schönberger and Thomas Ramge — an ambitious and informative book, it explains the transition from capitalism to dataism perfectly. Highly entertaining. Grab a copy at: https://amzn.to/2tmi2SI
5. “Inseparable: The Original Siamese Twins and Their Rendezvous with American History” about the Siamese twins Chang and Eng, one of the most interesting and fascinating stories I have read in a long time. Grab a copy at: https://amzn.to/2tjhi0I
6. From one of Obama’s closest advisor a political memoir and inside look at Obama’s world whilst he was president. “The World As It Is” by Ben Rhodes is one of the best insights you’ll get about Obama’s time as president. Grab a copy at: https://amzn.to/2tx51ov
A big hello and thank you for reading! Passionate about literature, psychology, and life I launched Book Therapy as an alternative form of therapy using the power of literature. I create reading lists/book prescriptions based on your individual needs. Feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.booktherapy.io. You can also check out Book Therapy’s other free reading lists and book prescriptions.
If you enjoyed reading this article, subscribe to the blog.
Book Therapy is a participant in the Amazon EU, US and Canada Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com and Amazon.ca